Thursday, March 25, 2010

Demo speech review


So my speech on milking a cow wasn’t as good as I hoped, it was short and I felt unprepared. Anyway I felt my introduction and conclusion were adequate but I am unhappy with the body of my speech

I felt that I could’ve done a better job on my organization I had all the steps included but I forgot to mention the first step at the beginning but went back to it. I feel that I should have made an attempt to repeat the steps in an attempt to make the speech longer. I think that I could’ve used my visual aid which was a milking unit more effectively by showing how it is put on.

I believe that I was loud enough and that I was understandable in my word choice. In addition I think that I made good eye contact. However these good things probably won’t make up for the fact that it was only 3:07 long. I could’ve rambled on longer but I can’t stand it when other people do it so I wasn’t going to be a hypocrite. Since my speech was short I find it fitting to keep this post succinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment